What I'am reading

  • the mysteriouse benidedict society
  • tunnels
  • the edge chronicles

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

New Stuffed Things Part Two

I finally got Daisy's brother, Oliver. He wears a blue plaid shirt, with red and black stripes. Instead of tan, he has black spots in the same places that Daisy does. Instead of a flower around his eye, he has a white circle. He is seven and Daisy is five. Daisy's in kindergarten and Oliver is in second grade. I took him to school today. It was really fun and everyone thought that he was cute.

4 comments:

Scott said...

Oliver is really cute. I'm fond of his shirt. You should post a picture of the two of them on here!

zelia said...

I agree, he is really cute, and pictures would be great! If you would like, I'll take some photos today while you are at school, or you can take some after school.

matirose said...

I really like your blog! I read your mom's blog. I had 3 hamsters when I was your age and they all escaped like Lorenzo:)

monkeyporkbun said...

I really like the color you chose for your blog. What a great photo of Lorenzo. Can you post photos of Oliver?