What I'am reading

  • the mysteriouse benidedict society
  • tunnels
  • the edge chronicles

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New Stuffed Things

Yesterday I got a new puppy. I named her Daisy because she has a white flower patch on her eye. She wears a bright pink dress and a bow that matches. She has white soft skin, a big black nose and a tan patch on the right side of her face, which also covers her right ear. She has a tan patch shaped like a steak on her back.

I brought her to school and she made lots and lots of friends. Here is a list of them:
  • Huggy - also known as Cocoa
  • Honey Bear
  • Whale
  • and Sheepy
My other new stuffed thing is a pillow that I made myself. It has white on the back and a nice dark colored pattern on the front. It has an orange embroidered heart on it. I finished it yesterday.

Making pillows is really easy. Choose two fabrics, or just one. If you want to, first embroider a picture and then sew up the sides with a sewing machine. Then you turn it inside right and stuff it. (You have to leave an opening for stuffing). After you stuff it, you sew up the opening by hand.

No comments: